- 2 + 1/2 cups dates
- 2 + 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa powder
- 6 ripe bananas
- 1 + 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp tahini
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp honey
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- In a food processor, blend all of the crust ingredients until the mixture starts to stick together and you get a ball.
- Press this mixture into a pie pan.
- In a food processor, blend the filling ingredients.
- Pour this mixture over the crust and freeze for about 40 minutes until the torte is solid, but not totally frozen so you can't cut it!